"Não se descuide de ser alegre - só a alegria dá alma e luz à Ironia, à Santa Ironia - que sem ela não é mais que uma amargura vazia." - Eça de Queiroz

sábado, 4 de novembro de 2017

In The End (por Bruno Teixeira)

In the end, a boy will be sitting on the ground
and a girl will be walking down the avenue
as if there’s no spirit ruling the world behind us.
In the end, my soul will be living on the edge
of a lost life in a search for power and glory.
And the fathers and mothers will be tired of loving.
After all, here lies a boy who was left behind
by the angels in the day he was born
and I swear that he’s loving the way he do it.
In the end, no one will be alive to guess what
I think about mankind, because mankind was
always cute and everything was my escape to my sin.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário