"Não se descuide de ser alegre - só a alegria dá alma e luz à Ironia, à Santa Ironia - que sem ela não é mais que uma amargura vazia." - Eça de Queiroz

sábado, 30 de abril de 2016

The Scar Of A Little Dreamer (por Vicente Carvalho)

I feel something alive inside me.
What am I feeling inside my body?
A scar? A little child ? An old dream?
I'm feeling my heart running free
on a long field of red and wise roses
and it reminds me to an impossible paradise
which doesn't exist in my mind anymore.
Who is the boy that are screaming before my eyes?
Is he just a strange or an unknown brother?
Is only my perceptions teliing me beautiful lies?
Or is mother-nature giving me an unholy truth?
He said : "So, who are you?"
"Nobody! I'm just a spirit which
can never be tangible!"

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário